I believe I had food poisoning 4 days ago. I was throwing up for hours and had diarrhea the same time. I ended up passing out in the bathroom and coming down with a fever. After 2 days I started to feel better. The vomiting stop as well as the diarrhea. However I’m still very nauseas most of the day. Last few nights I wake up with a burning stomach that climes up into my chest. My stomach makes lots of noises. I'm dizzy and burping all the time. Can anyone tell me what is wrong??

As severe as your bout with food poisoning was, it will take a few days to get back to normal. Your digestive system has been through a severe shock. It's healing itself as best as it can. Take antacids and perhaps something like Peptol bismol to help sooth your stomach. Eat mild foods for a few days so your stomach doesn't have to work very hard while it heals. It the symptoms persist for more than 7 days, see a doctor.