I’m interested in preparation for treatment of erectile dysfunction called aphrodyne that is based on yohimbie. Have you tried it and have you found it effective? I was thinking about ordering this remedy, because I’ve noticed that I might need it. Is it natural preparation or something synthetic? Can it be harmful for a consumer?

Yohimbine increases low blood pressure and it is used to widen pupil in eye and to treat impotence. This medication can cause sometimes even serious side effects, like increased heart rate, nervousness, flushing, headache, irritability and sweating. Yohimbine is natural product found in plant rauwolfia serpentina, rubacea and related trees. I have a friend that tried it once and it worked without exposing side effects. All these precautions sound scary to me, so I would not dare to risk with yohimbine preparations.

I used it in Q and 3X and it showed a big difference in ED, but it will take minimum 3-5 days to effect and atleast 10 drops 3 times a day. no side effect. strengthen the penis, lasting and successful pleasure.