I have been suffering poriasis for last 3 years. I know that this disease can not be cured, but I tried with some preparations that had effect in other people. I have heard that one medication can work in one person and not in the other. I’d like to have some more recommendations about treatment of poriasis. Till now, I have tried corticosteroids, retinoids and coal tar. I still haven’t found treatment that would work for me.

I can recommend you to try Dead Sea salts; it is very old traditional preparation that has been used in Middle East for centuries. Else, herbal extractions like herbal detox tea and Oregon grape root extract are very effective in detoxification of body, optimizing function of the liver and treatment of skin disorders. I have heard about book ‘Psoriasis spot free in 30 days’, it is a special diet book written by a nurse and based on nutritional recommendations. I have also been trying with corticosteroid ointments and vitamin based creams, but didn’t work in me.

I suffered from psoriasis for 3 years and kept getting strep to flair it up and make it consume my body. i did light therapy and all the prescription cremes i could until i found propolis gel from epicuren. propolis is from the bees in the brazilian rainforest. bee hives have the most sterile environment because they spread propolis around the opening and walls of the hive and isolate disease. propolis isolates whatever is not functioning correctly in your body and lets your body fight it off. you can use it topically or internally. i would highly recommend it. i have not had a flair up and have had no spots for over 4 years now. XD

What was your regime with the propolis gel and where did you find it?