Is it true that colloidal silver might help a lot in dealing with many conditions? I heard of several people dealing wit their health problems by using colloidal silver and they say nothing but good things about it. So, has anyone tried this type of medication instead of classic antibiotics? Does it really work?

The point with colloidal silver is that it actually kills pathogenic cells in our body, not cure them and supposedly, it does not affect the healthy cells. As for the effectiveness, there is an active debate going on why FDA is not approving this type of medication. Yes, there are side effects, but don’t all meds have some side effects? Makes you think that FDA is protecting big pharmaceutical companies…

Hi
I always take CS in preferrence to anti biotics. I never go to Dr for tonsilitis any more. CS cures it. I take about 40 mls 3x and usually it is starting to work by then, them I drop down to 20 mls 3x a day. I don't take it every day just if I feel unwell. If I eat something not quite right I take a dose. Use in eyes and on infections. I kept my son off anti biotics for a year while he waited fot an ear operation. I gave it to him orally not in his ear. Previously he was always on anti biotics for coliestiatoma. MY motto is if it's not working take more.

"Some companies submit a new drug application (NDA) to introduce a new drug product into the U.S. Market. It is the responsibility of the company seeking to market a drug to test it and submit evidence that it is safe and effective."
This quote is taken straight off the FDA website.

Only Big Pharma has the money to do this testing. Big Pharma has no interest in doing testing and clinical trials required for FDA approval on natural remedies, b/c they can't patent natural cures that come from the earth. There is no money for them to make in the natural medicine industry. Therefore, colloidal silver will NEVER be FDA approved. But do not be mislead into believing it's because it's not effective or doesn't work.