I would like to tell you and announce all who suffer from the Psoriasis disease (Psoriasis with slight to moderate scaling, Eczema or Seborrhea conditions) that I found a solution to this problem.

I purchased a preparation named Sulfur Salicylic Regular Ointment - dsguide.stores.yahoo.net/deadseasulreg.html (this preparation contains natural substances and Dead Sea minerals). I was quite uncertain about this preparation since I suffer from the Psoriasis disease for many years and I tried many preparations that did not help me at all.

As I mentioned, I spread this preparation according to the instructions described in their site, and I was surprised to feel relief after one week only and my skin color became lighter. I continued of course with the treatment and got excellent results.

I would like to point out that the company explains that this preparation does not solve the problem completely, but the result is definitely good and it provides great relief.

Sincerely
Eldridge jonathan.

***edited by moderator*** ***email addresses and advertising not allowed***

Hi there. I have Psoriasis, but it's not extremely bad...but I use T-gel or the medicated shampoo and it really clears it up. Also a good thing to use is cortisone cream.

If it works that is good, but that regimen is unlikely to be helpful in more complicated cases of psoriasis. Also, cortisone cream can have serious side affects .

20 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.