I was thinking to start with birth control because I have boyfriend now. I want to prevent unwanted pregnancy, so I think this is the best way. I have friend who uses the pills, and she said it works. That is why I would like to hear more about this kind of prevention. I wanted to buy Zovia, so can you tell me more about this pill.

Zovia pills are light pink tablets, and in therapeutically class of oral contraceptives. Zovia contains combination of oral contraceptives that act primarily by suppression of gonadotropins. The primary mechanism is inhibition of ovulation, but other alterations are in genital tract. Here is included change in cervical mucus and endometrial may contribute to contraceptive. Oral contraceptives, Zovia too, are highly effective in preventing unwanted pregnancy, but I have to say there is no 100% sure ways. One more important thing you should know is that pill cannot protect you from sexually transmitted diseases. Before you start with Zovia, you should check with gynecologist if you are able to use it. Some conditions contraindicate using of birth control pill, which is why you need to talk to doctor before having Zovia. One more important thing is these ingredients in birth control pills significantly increase risk of some diseases caused with cigarette smoke. That is why you need to stop smoking, while taking Zovia or any other pill.