Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm interested to find out some stuff about my possibilities for birth control.
About a week ago some friends came to my house on a coffee and we started to chat about female birth control methods they are using. This subject interested me and I wonted to find out as much as I can from people who have really used it.
Talking about this subject with time has grown into a real fight and discussion. Everybody argued about what’s better to use- contraceptive pills or birth control patches. We haven’t come to any conclusion by our selves and some outside help would more then welcome.
Thanks!

I have also given a lot of thoughts about this when I wanted to start with some birth control method. So, I did a small research on my own
and I have found out some interesting stuff about this. You see, a friend of mine who is gynecologist has noticed that her patients who used estradiol patches seemed to be doing better than those taking pills. She told me that a much bigger number of patients who used oral contraceptives complained about low sexual drive gained weight.
Beside this, these patches you don’t have to put every day but every week-so they are much more convenient for use.
So, the bottom line of my research is just as effective as the birth control pill (because it contains hormones just like the ones in birth control pills) the weekly birth control patch offers women a much more simpler option.