Gestational diabetes refers to diabetes that develops in women that are pregnant. This article outlines how gestational diabetes can affect the baby and ways to prevent it.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Are The Odds Of Passing Genital Herpes (HSV-2) To An Unborn Child?
- Is My Genital Herpes Coming Back To Haunt Me During Pregnancy?
- Genital Herpes During Pregnancy: Cesarean Section Vs. Vaginal Birth
- Valacyclovir In The Third Trimester To Prevent A Genital Herpes Outbreak: Is It Safe?
- What Are The Odds Of Passing Genital Herpes (HSV2) To A Child During Birth?