The flu poses a special risk during pregnancy — but so do some medications. What (over the counter) drugs can you safely take, and which treatments should you stay away from when you are expecting?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How Crisis Pregnancy Centers May Try To Trick You Out Of Having An Abortion
- Genital Herpes Testing During Pregnancy: Could You Be Infected With HSV-2 And Not Know It
- Prenatal exercise to limit pregnancy weight gain?
- Genital Herpes During Pregnancy: What You Really Need To Know To Protect Your Baby
- What Can You Expect When You Have Fibroids During Pregnancy Or When Trying To Conceive?