Taking any kind of medication during pregnancy causes one to pause with apprehension. Weighing the risks of the untreated herpes infection versus the potential effects of the treatment, which is the safest option for your child?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Do You Bleed On Birth Control In The Middle Of The Menstrual Cycle?
- Ovulation After Stopping The Birth Control Pill: When Will Your Fertility Return?
- Having A Large Family: What Are The Risks Of Going Through Pregnancy And Birth Many Times?
- Fear, Pessimism And Other Negative Emotions During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Gingivitis: Can Gum Disease Cause Early Labor During Pregnancy?