Plenty of research exists to confirm that flu vaccines do not lead to miscarriage — but what about the flu itself? Does influenza have the potential to cause pregnancy loss?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Are The Odds Of Passing Genital Herpes (HSV2) To A Child During Birth?
- How Crisis Pregnancy Centers May Try To Trick You Out Of Having An Abortion
- Genital Herpes Testing During Pregnancy: Could You Be Infected With HSV-2 And Not Know It
- Prenatal exercise to limit pregnancy weight gain?
- Genital Herpes During Pregnancy: What You Really Need To Know To Protect Your Baby