Suffering from genital herpes for the first time while pregnant is can be very taxing both physically and mentally on an expectant mother. Here is we will talk about the potential risks to your child and how best to minimize them.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Can You Expect When You Have Fibroids During Pregnancy Or When Trying To Conceive?
- Can I Get Pregnant After A Molar Pregnancy?
- Fertility And Chocolate Cysts (Ovarian Endometriomas): What Do You Need To Know About Getting Pregnant?
- Ovulex: Can Herbal Pills Promote Ovulation And Help You Get Pregnant?
- 4 Reasons For An Inflammed Cervix (Cervicitis) And How To Treat It