HI.
Back in October, it was three days before I was to start my period and my boyfriend of the time pushed me to have sex. I kept saying no because I knew that id be ovalating. But we did it anyway after he forced me too. I was so worried that the next day I went to the clinic and got the morning after pill. she said take one and take the other 12 hours later. well i took it at 7pm at work, and i woke up at 8 in the morning and took it imeaditly. i was an hour late. well that day i had to go on this tour thing and i was sick to my stomach all day. well i didn't get my period for about another nine days. well it is now january and i've gotten my full blown period for the past three months. and i don't have any symptoms of being pregnant but my stomach is very bloated. i know ive been gaining weight but i think that i might be pregnant. ugh! my friends said that it should just be bloating since i did get the morning after pill and my period didnt come for nine days after.

i took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. i dont get morning sickness and i dont have soar or bigger breasts. i just have a bigger belly. im scared that i could be pregnant, your ideas?

please?! help :-(

Pregnancy is unlikely, weight gain from stress or diet changes is a likely culprit.

anyone else please? I was very not stressed about it but I keep looking at my stomach and it looks big. and ugh,

any more opinions?!

I highly doubt your pregnant... you need some other symptoms

Hi there,
I found your post b/c I am currently experiencing the same thing. I took the morning after pill about a month or two ago and my lower abdomen looks like it is sticking out...I am bloated and I didn't have that before taking the pills. I don't know what's going on either, it's tough. :-(

I wish I could help you (and myself) with an answer to this.

Im also really bloated but not gained any weight, even tho ive eaten loads of food, but im 5 weeks late, took a test and it was negative, and i dont know what it could be either....

I am experiencing similar symptoms. I took the morning after pill on May 10. We did not have unprotected sex but the condom seemed to slip off a bit so I took map just as a precaution.. I got my period May15 and June 3 which is closer than I usually get my period. They were pretty heavy. My next period was late so I took two pregnancy tests both were negative. Then finally I got my period on July 4 but it was a bit lighter than normal and since then I have been very bloated and my belly is bigger. I did get my period again on July 26 but it was lighter than normal and I am still bloated and my belly still looks big... is it possible I could be pregnant?? or are these side affects from the map?? if so does anyone have idea when they go away??

It is possible that taking the morning after pill can cause an ectopic pregnancy... i dont know if it would show up on a normal pregnancy test, but if you are having problems it could be worth consulting a gyneacologist.
Bleeding bloating and even pain are symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy.

i have the same problem, however i havnt come on my period. i bled for a week after the morning after pill but still havnt come on i look a pregnancy test and it showed i wasnt pregnant. im confused. help please?

I have similar problems, I took plan b on Jan. 14 and since Jan. 20 I have been feeling sick. I have my stomach bloated, feel a burning sensation on my right side and had irregular bleeding. My side effects started with nauseas, headaches, stomach pain, bleeding. I took mylanta for about 9 days but it did not help, I noticed a change in the color of my stool, first I saw it green two days later I noticed blood mixed with my stool, and then I had diarrhea. On Feb. 9 I was given antibiotics for a possible bacterial infection and that day the bleeding started heavy, but is was unusual it looked like if I was peeing blood and my sanitary towel did not get as much blood as I would expect. That was followed by diarrhea with blood for about three days. The first bleeding I had was on Jan. 22, a light period pink in color for three days and the second bleeding started on Feb. 7 for about four days. I went to a gynecologist for a pap smear but she did not see anything abnormal at that time. I have taken more than three pregnancy test and they all come negative. I don't have any symptons of being pregnant, but I am worry that I could be experiencing an etopic pregnancy because this stomach disconfort dont' go away. Does any body knows if this is ok? I don't know what to do, I don't want my family to know about this and I broke up with my boyfriend for some other reasons, so he does not know either was going on with me.

I hope this doesn't sound bad but why not look up the side affect of the morning after pill? I can't help you guys out I never took that so I never experienced it, but the first thing I would have done is look it up.

maybe the PLAN B pill isnt so safe after all. there is a such thing as getting false negative early on in a pregnancy. i would consult your gyno. ectopic normally causes severe pains so i think you would know if it was ectopic. plus ectopic could potentially cause death. you couldnt go a long time with a developing egg in your fallopian tube considering it would burst and would cause internal bleeding. so i doubt its ectopic.

I am 29. I took a morning after pill one month ago.... what a f. disaster it has been since. I've gained 15p. in a first week! and it's all in my stomach and hips... it was NEVER like that before. I had my period started pretty much right after I took a pill. (which was regular time anyways) but now, the following month, my period did start, but it only lasted for 2 days??? I wish you could see my stomach.. where did my abs go? I look like I ate my neighbor and his dog. Sorry, but I just hate my body at this point.
Funny thing is, that I did took 72 hour pill before, when I was 27 and it went just fine - no complications. But this time :-(

You know, for me I took it back in late June and I've gotten my period these last 3 months but within these months I've gained so much weight; my stomach and lower abdomen look huge & so do my hips. I think I could be pregnant but my test says negative and have no symptoms - IDK WTF is up.