YEAH ME AND BOYFRIEND THERE ARE TIMES WE DON'T USE CONDUMS AND HE CUMS INSIDE OF ME AND I EXPECT 2 GET PREGNANT BUT I DON'T. BUT BOTH OF US ARE NORMAL I MEAN I HAVE MY PERIOD EVERY MONTH AND HE COULD HAVE BABIES 2 BUT WHEN IT COMES 2 THE DAY I'M SUPPOSED 2 GET MY PERIOD I THINK I AIN'T GONNA HAVE IT BUT I DO? WHAT IS WRONG?

Im in the same situation ! .. My boyfriend has completely cummed inside of me 3 times and nothing. I think I won't get my period and I do. Before I do my breasts get really tender and I feel sick in the mornings. One month I never got my period and I would have sworn I was prego.. but nothing. I read in a book that sometimes you really are pregnant but you end up getting a miscarriage and hence leaves you with blood. I have NO idea what's going on! - a very frustrated me. %-)

It'll happen soon enough. So wear condoms. Three years without ever using them an now I'm pregnant after starting to finally think maybe we couldn't have kids. No regrets though! I'm in a good situation to have a Baby. But if you aren't, you should wear them and don't ever take that for granted..

Guest wrote:

Im on the same page as you, my boyfriend has cum in me 3 times now and its been at least 3 or 4 weeks and my tummy gets really bloated and everything but then i take a test and im never pregnant?? im abit worried that i cant have kids??

I am in the same boat as you lady's me and my boyfriend have been having sex and he cums inside off me every time but I still have my period and before my period comes I have vomit moments and I have gain like 5 pounds but theres not baby in me yet I don't know what to think I need some help with this he already has on child so knew he is able to produce is it mended need some answers please

You need to be ovulating to get pregnant. There is a window of around 24 hours in a month that a women can become pregnant. During this time a fertile egg drops and waits for the sperm. This egg only lives for 24 hours. If the egg is not fertilized by a sperm during this time the egg dies and the uterus beings lining itself with blood than about two weeks later you have your period to wash away the dead egg. If you want to become pregnant you should read about the ovulation process as well as getting to know your complete menstrual cycle because its more then just bleeding once a month. You body gives you signs of when you're about to ovulate and when you are ovulating. He can cum in you a million times but if you're not ovulating than you can not get pregnant

hahahahhaah omf thats funny

Me too!!! Me and my boyfriend tried getting me pregnant and nothing

I'm in the same situation I'm scared I want to know what's going on why I don't get pregnant :/ because my period its normal I get it every month and my boyfriend I think its normal but I don't know if something wrong with him or me but then I doubt its me because my period its perfectly normal I'm scared I want to go to my doctor but I don't know what to do if I should or not because my mom is not like iwanna get pregnant but I wanna have a check up if is me because I really want to have kids of course and I'm about to turn 18 please somebody give me edvice

Legend

First off, we don't even consider fertility issues until at least a year has passed - with regular intercourse. The odds of getting pregnant at any one time, even when the timing is "perfect" is only about 20%.

It also depends upon when you are having sex. Usually a woman will ovulate sometime between about day 11 and 16 of her cycle. Day 1 is when her period STARTS. Sperm can survive about 5 days and the egg for 48 hours. Ideally you'd have sex just before you ovulate.

There are ovulating test kits, work like a pregnancy test, or you can monitor your cervical mucous or body basal temp to determine when you're ovulating.

If it has been more than a year then both you and your partner should see a fertility specialist. You can expect a full internal and physical exam including blood work. Your partner will also have a "semen analysis."

Good luck everyone.

Don't you people understand that perfectly healthy fertile people can try for months or even years to have children. My bf has ejaculated inside me once but I didn't get pregnant. Infancy it would be extremely unlucky if the odd time you weren't using any contraception you got pregnant. But that's just how it works.

Hey Me and My Boyfriend Would Do This Alot Too,I Was 14 And We Were Both Virgens. The First Times We Did It We Used Condoms,Then He Said He Couldnt Feel Much So We Did It Without Condoms And He Told Me He Would Pull Out . (btw hes 16) But Later On He Told Me He Cummed All Inside Me.I Wasnt Shocked Because We Both Wanted A Baby At That Time.So He Cummed Inside Me Everytime For About 2Months And We Had Sex About 3/4 Times In A Day When We Saw Each Other. He Urinates After One . I Have Never Gotten Pregnant The Only Thing That Has Changed Was My Period . It Went From Every Month 7Days To After 3Months To Only 4Days. Its Been A Year. Nowadays We Pull Out Because We Got Lucky Those Times. But The Last Time He Cummed Inside Of Me Was In March 2014 And Still No Pregnancy. Its Not August But We Have Always Been Having Sex From 2-4 Times A Day. I Stay At His House Alot Too. But He Pulls Out, Urinates The Same Way,I Do Oral To Get Everything Else Off . When He Urinates As Well He Cleans Himself Off.I Dont Think He Pre-Cums . But I Want To Know Why Wasnt I Ever Pregnant. And If We Try Again Do You Think Theres A Chance Or No?... Im Wondering If I Can Have Children Because When Hes 21 Ill Be 19 Thats When We Decided To Have A Child .

I'm having the same problem

Same here! Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for five and a half months. Everyday sometimes multiple times a day. I don't know why I'm not pregnant yet! I have suspicions that I am but then I get my period. It's frustrating and all I see to help get pregnant is being healthy. That's not helping my two friends got prego and they definitely are not healthy.

You won't get pregnant every time. Odds of actually getting pregnant are lower then you would think. People who are trying to have babies sometimes have to try for years before it happens. that is not a free pass to have unprotected sex because the chance is still there.