Ok, it's a long shot but here goes nothing...Does anyone know if there could be any mental problems that occur from a 12 year old boy losing his virginity to a 18 year old female?This is my boyfriends case and I'm wondering what possible influences it could have taken on him both mentally and sexually...HELP.P.S. When I told him that was "Rape" (a tad bit of a joke but I did kind of mean it) he got SUPER defensive.

He also opened up about being "touched" by a baby sitter at about 6.

Damages depends of different things. Some boys can have sex with an older girl/boy and be proud of it. But some will get mental and sexual problems. He has been sexual abused, and I will advise him or you to talk with an adult about this. You know him, so what do you think is right? I bet you will he shall talk with someone. Get him to do that. Good luck, both of you.

Annymous, let me give you the best answer I can. I understand you are a concerned girlfreind worried about something that's happened in your boyfreinds past. The answer really depends what kind of a person your boyfriend is. It could be something he's proud of or something that was tramatic to him. Only he can answer this. Don't think anyone here can give you a clear answer to that one. Have you discussed it with him?

In my opinion, yes, he could have mentally and sexually problems in the present time, I suggest you, take him to a family advisor, I don´t know how old is he right now, but I hope you good luck.

annymous2112 wrote:

. You didn't say if he was willing or not but technically that would have been statutory rape even if he was willing.

The effect it might have had on him would depend a lot on if he was forced or not.

When I was around 12 I would have been so happy to have found a female who was willing to teach me about that stuff I would have thought I'd gone to heaven. That goes for most of my friends too.

Now the part about being "touched" by a baby sitter at 6 might be a bit more concerning but I was about 7 when myself and the neighbor girl who was my age used to explore each other. I know it felt good when she was touching me so I never felt bad about it. We weren't masturbating. Neither of us knew about that yet.

So if an older girl held him down and mastutrbated him, he might not have liked it, but maybe he did and it didn't bother him either.

What does he say about it?