hi

When i was 11 years old, my brother tried to rape me. I was sleeping that night. All of a sudden i feel something heavy over my body. When i try to open my eyes and saw my brother all over my body, his body going up and down...i was so scared... i pull him up and said nothing. After that, he wants me to look at his penis. I said i don't want to but he keeps on saying that again and again.. My whole body was shaking that time. I don't know what to do. After some time, he went back to sleep. I tried to sleep that night but i can't. Now i'm 18 and still my family didn't know anything about it. My friends know that story of mine but only a few. What shall i do to get it out of my mind? Please help me..

thanks a lot...
jetkong :-(

I know what your going through when I was 8 my brother and 2 of his friends actully raped me I didnt tell anybody til I was 12 when I was shaky thinking about it I'm 16 now I severd 2 years in the mental ward getting over it a couple days after I was raped by 6 men Its scary but I told my friends and my therapist now everything is a lil better

ill try to help you try talking it out or find a nice boyfriend (are you a girl?)
and TELL YOUR FAMILY make sure you brother is not around things could get ugly try telling your mom or dad thne i suggest you seperate yourself from your brother no matter what even if you have kids get married if you finnaly get cured and he comes back even if he doesnt try to do anything it could cause a relapse

You definitely need to tell your family. You need to get this out, and he needs to be held responsible; he obviously never took responsibility for it himself. Tell everyone, soon.

My oldest brother raped me for 12 years of my life, and my middle brother tried it once as well but failed I got away. Talk about dysfunctional. I told my mother about it and nothing changed.

Listen up mothers,
If your child comes to you telling you that their brother or sister tried to or succeeding raping them it will happen again and again unless you get them REAL physical/mental help. Do not just think its kids experimenting because its not!

I was raped by my brother. I think I was between 4 years and 8 years old. I can't remember but I know it happened in our basement. You really need to talk to someone and get therapy. I wish therapy was affordable but it's not. My parents did not believe me. They are protecting my brother. My brother doesn't remember it.

something similar happened to me, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet.
All I can say is that on the one hand, telling your parents would annihilate your family, and nothing good would really come out of it. 
Think about it. It won't change what happened, and instead, your family would end up hating either him for doing this to you, either you for saying it out-loud, or the both of you.
On the other hand, you can just get past it.  Stop talking to him, try to end your relationship with him. Sure, you're a family, you'll have to see each other.  It doesn't mean you have to be pleasant or friendly.  Plus, since you're 18, you'll either be in college, or moving out or starting your own life or something.
I realize this was posted a long time ago, I just have never participated in a forum discussion before, and I had to put in my input, simply because I never have before.

Yours,

XX

my brother got mad at me and said while i was sleeping he would rape me i think you should tell your parents

1st of all sorry for my english this 2012 does he doing it again to you..... then if hes doing it to you when you go to bed film it then if he do it again he caught cuz ur filiming it then u can show it to your mother or father then if u dont film it when he go again to your room try to shout. that your mother will awake and she will go to ur room she will se what yoyr brother doing to you

my brother tried to rape me too and like you it was in bed im really sorry i know how it feels.

Hun Tell Him To Stop If He Doesn't When U Have Time Call The Cops But First Tell Ur Mom Or Dad If They Don't Believe Call The Cops Ok Hun

my brother threated to rape me in my sleep to ans i told my parents boy was he in trouble

You should lay there & enjoyed it

Its never that easy !!

How did your brother penis feel?