been off the pill for a month and a half and just recently had a period, well not sure if it was a period or not. I have a regualr period and a cycle of 28 days. It wasnt very heavy and there was only a little bit of blood when i wiped after using the bathroom. So im not sure if im spotting or implaintation bleeding. Also ive had lower back pain,bloating and really tired not to mention i feel like i cant stop eating. Ive taken a hpt and came back negative. So i went to the doctors and had a blood test done and it was negative as well. So im very confused please any advice would help thanks

You should definitely read " Could I be pregnant" section in the FAQs and see if you would understand the situation a bit better PREGNANCY FAQ

Hi I'm 18 I was on a depo shot for only 3 months that is only one shot and I had my period for 6 months straight, me and my boyfriend be doing unprotected sex almost everyday 6 days ago my period stop already could I be pregnant? Please help