I'm 15 years old and ever since I got my 1st period is was always irregular. Sometimes I wouldn't have a period for 3 months and then I'd get it. It's really weird! Anyway, my problem is that my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on May 30. It was just a quickie. So when he pulled out to cum, it landed on the bed. He told me I sat in the cum for a quick second then wiped. Now, I don't remember even sitting in it but now he got that in my head, I'm worried I'm pregnant. Is it possible for someone to get pregnant just by sitting in it? It wasn't even in my vagina..I'm just so worried. I'm scared to face a pregnancy test, I'm so scared. I haven't had any symptoms that I know of. I haven't throw up or any of the other common sh*t pregnant women get. Expect, sometimes I get cramps but then they go away. So please help me!!!

If the cum never came in contact with the vaginal opening, then it could not have swam up to fertilize an egg, but "pre"cum is actually more potent than that at climax. That is, the little drip(s) of wetness a guy gets when he is extremely aroused... It is more clear & less sticky because it has a higher amount of sperm but less of the filler fluids. Random cramping can be very common in the first few weeks of pregnancy as well when things first start to shift and stretch just preparing for the gestation period (which will get worse as the strain on ligaments grows & ur insides have to stretch more). I would like to say that it is unlikely that you are pregnant... You most likely are just having issues because of stress, but getting a $1-4 test just to be sure is a really good idea!