Alright so I'm the type of person who gets paranoid very easily, and I don't know if I'm just overreacting or not.
I'm 15 and I've had my boyfriend with me for almost a year, and we do love each other very much. The other day we were fooling around, and i made sure not to make him ejaculate, just in case he tried something funny. The sex question comes up a lot, and I'm not ready for it, because I'm too afraid of getting pregnant. We got a little more heated than usual and knowing I didn't want to have sex I only went so far. But his penis did go near my vaginal area, and I let him go in a little, but not all the way. He was in for a few short minutes and now I'm all worried I'm pregnant :S ...
I checked to see if he had pre-came (if that's the proper past tense?) and I didn't see anything. Shortly after i went to the washroom , and later i took a shower and cleaned myself hoping it might help but I don't think so. Now that I think about it it doesn't make sense...
anyways, my period just ended the day before this happened, and I'm writing this 3 days after.
What signs of pregnancy should I look for if any, before i start working myself up for nothing?
I know what I did wasn't exactly smart, but I just need some good advice.

Please and thank you!

Hi honey! The chances are definitely there due to the fact that it was unprotected and he WAS inside! All you can do is wait - if you had asked before 3 days I would have told you to take the morning after pill, but now it's too long! So you will have to wait for almost another 3 weeks, before you will know!

IF you have dodged the bullet, I want you to know this "This is YOUR BODY!!!" And you have basically lost your virginity now, due to him actually penetrating you! BUT that said for him to TOTALLY insert and have sex - regular, then it is up to YOU!!! Of course it is on his mind, but NEVER feel pressured into either trying this again or going further! He does NOT have the right!

So I REALLY hope that you are not pregnant honey, but only time can tell OK? And there is no use to me telling you the symptoms because I can guarantee you, you WILL feel them! Due to heightened anxiety! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

Thanks a lot :-)
What do you suggest i do now though?
Because I've been told mixed things about the morning after pill, so I don't know if it would even work...? (If I were to have sex and take the pill the next day?)
I guess i should wait for my period then? And hope that it comes too... I guess the heat of the moment gets the better of a lot of people.
Would you happen to know how big of a chance I have? Since he didn't come or anything (that we're aware of) ?
And if in the future I was to have sex, do you know what the "safest time" would be to have sex is?
My class didn't get the proper sex ed courses last year due to our science teacher leaving temporarily and it caused problems, so I have a bazillion questions!! We only get the rest of our sex ed classes at the end of this year... which I find way too late.
Thanks for the help! I'm not ready to talk to my parents yet because they're very overprotective.. but I will.

hey, any questions you can post hear.... there are lots of people available to help. Ovulation usually happens from a week after your period until a week before your period. But don't count on it! Your period might not be that regular. And ovulation can really happen at any time. some form of birth controle is always safest if that is possible. as for not ejaculating. did you see him finish outside of you? I'm sorry you may have mentiond that in an earlier post but on the reply page you can only see the last post. also it is possible to have a small ammount of sperm present in the pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum), and a lot of times it is not noticeable when this fluid is released. so it would be difficult to tell if pre-ejaculatory fluid had been released or not.

once again it is not very likley that you would get pregnat from pre-ejaculatory fluid but it is still possible.

as for now i would just relax stay calm and not get worked up about anything. :-)

i had my last period on nov.17 and it lasted 5 days. well on nov.21 i had sex with this guy and we used protection. well on the following weekend on the 27 i had sex again, but i didn'tt use safe sex the whole time. now my breast have been sore for a whole week and i've been having cramps and lower back pain as if i'm suppose to start my cycle. but i still have a week and half before i'm due for my period. could i bepossiblyy pregnant? (the day that i had sex for the second time was on a ovulation day. if that really matters) if so how early can i take a pregency test?
i'm really confused and need help...can someone please respond to this? thanks

Good reply Bio! Just to add on a bit more! IF there is TOTALLY ZERO chance of any sperm getting in, then your chances of being pregnant are VERY low! The thing is you can't see sperm, and Bio is right about Pre-Cum, there is usually some sperm, just not very much! ANYTIME there is unprotected sex (with penetration of course) there will ALWAYS be that chance of being pregnant!

What I tell my boys I will tell you! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a condom in the area! Your boyfriend HAS to be covered no matter what!!! If you take the chance I guarantee you it is just a matter of time before you become pregnant! So he HAS to wear one or there will be NO sex! OK?!

Bio is also right about ovulation, thus the reason why girls can become pregnant at ANY time - because you can ovulate at different times each month and the egg and the sperm last a certain amount of time each! It takes upto 72 hours after sex to have conception thus the reason why the morning after pill HAS to be taken within 72 hours - to stop conception! This, however, is NOT 100% guaranteed it will work 1 in a 1000 wont work! And NEVER use it for contraception, as it is filled with hormones!

I just wanted to resay this, Because you have "technically" had sex, your hymen is still intact and you haven't in other senses HAD sex! Which makes no sense I know 8-| BUT It does NOT mean that you have to now do it!!!! OK? IF you are not ready you are NOT ready! And NEVER be pressured OK?

You will have to wait till your period is due, I think you should be OK! But I don't know for certain - no one does! So fingers crossed and when it is time for your period, then you can go to your local Planned Parenthood Clinic to get tested! Let us know how you make out and also like Bio stated - ASK AWAY Honey! I would rather you ask us, then get information from your friends who are in the same position! Also my boys have learned they can ask me ANYTHING, and they DO - believe me, this is usually me :-D o.O :$ XD But I would rather myself answering their questions then anyone else, and you will know your parents best! If they have a hard time talking about it, just ask away OK? Gooc luck and health honey!

thanks bambie you always have great advice.... :-)

Hi Trust! Sorry I didn't see your post till now! I'm pretty sure I answered it on another forum is that right? If not let me know and I will help you on this one OK?

Hey Bami, yeah you answered my question already...thanks :-)