Directly after having unprotected sex with my bf he noticed that I was bleeding. It only lasted the rest of the night and the next day. This happened once more about a week later. My period came regular that month. Just to be safe I took a pregnancy test (First Response) it was a faint positive. The next day I took another (EPT) it was negative. I had unprotected sex with my bf 3 concecutive days before my period then I started having sex the next day after my period was gone. I started feeling pregnant. Nausea, fatigue, itchy breast (slightly sore), and headaches. So, I took a pregnancy test again (ClearBlue) it was negative. My period isn't due for another 2 weeks, could I still be pregnant and just testing too early? Help Please!

It could be possible that you have tested to early, you should wait about a day or so before your next period, and test again...