do you think the spotting i got is implantation bleeding? haven't experienced this before. So here it goes, me and my boyfriend had sex 2 days after my period, he come out inside of me. Since I am "safe" . But 2 weeks after, i had this brown spotting. the next day after that, i had discharge on the evening. the next day after that, i didn't had anything on my pantyliner but when i wipe the tissue after peeing, i have this light brown stain. As of today, I haven't got any. I also got lower back pains. It's really confusing me because I am safe when he ejaculated inside of me but why is this spotting happening to me? Is it implantation bleeding? i'm supposed to have my period next week. Kindly help me please... I'm kinda worried

It could definitely be implantation bleeding. From what I've read, implantation bleeding is brown or pink, and occurs about a week before you're supposed to get your period. The only thing you can do is take a pregnancy test to see if you are or not. /:

I'm planning to get my pregnancy test a week after i missed my period. Do you think it's really possible to get pregnant on a "safe" period? Oh my...

guys help me please... i went out and walked for a while then i went home and pee. after i pee, i wipe a tissue then  i saw a red line together with my white mens.. is it my period or is it implantation bleeding? Help me pleesssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee