I need advice. I had sex (my boyfriend cum in me) in my most fertile days. Now, I have period two weeks early!!! This never happened to me… I know, this sounds funny, but is it possible I am pregnant??

Hey there!
Two weeks early period is not a sign of pregnancy… though you never know. My mother had 4 months period when she was pregnant with me, so it could be said, there is no universal rule for pregnancy, except 9 months pregnancy :-)
If you are worried it is best to do a pregnancy test.
Regards!

Hi, I found the answer and your quote very intertesting and helpfull. Because i also had sex recently and i got my period about 10 days earlier? I thought i might be pregnant also but im not sure %-) I dont know anything about pregnancy. And im on my period as i think it is. And it lasted about 3 days and now its over. I was thinking of going to go take a pregnancy test but i think its useless.! I need advice on what a early period means? Thanks. I really liked your topic.

hello well it must be in the air i have the same situation i had sex about a week ago and now have my period two weeks early with massive cramps and sore breast i have never had eather i am freaking out is there something wrong with me o.O o.O

I totally feel why you all are worried. Two nights ago I had unprotected sex with a friend..It was totally random, so The next night I start bleeding as if I have my period. I freaked out thinking that I might be pregnant... Does anyone think that it is a ppossibility?

This means you all should go get tested asap, this is a sign of pregnancy

okay.. the most likely days for you to get pregnant are going to be the days that you ovulate, about two weeks after your period ends. implantation bleeding is a sign of pregnancy, but it does not always happen. this occurs generally about a week after ovulation and isn't like a full on period, its usually just spotting for up to a few days... so in the week before your expected period. if something like this happens and you miss your period, you may want to test for pregnancy... wow, how old are you guys? i knew this stuff before i started having sex..and im 18...and not pregnant

So i was looking for answers, so of course i googled it. I seen everyone's posts and i'm in the same boat! Sunday august 8th, 2010 my boyfriend and i had sex with a condom, it broke. It wasn't expiered, and it wasn't "rough sex" either. I took plan b, but totally forgot to take the second pill at night due to a random roadtrip i had to make. Friday (aug.13) my boyfriend and i made an appt at th doctors office to get blood pregancy test and a urine, the urine came back negative and we will find out tomorrow what my HCG levels are (blood preg test). But, this morning i woke up lightly bleeding and i'm not due for my period until August 26-Sept 1 some where along that time frame. I'm feeling a little crampy, but nothing like full on period, because i would be MISERABLE. I've read that i may be "pregnant" due to the baby implanting? I don't want to get my hopes up, we were trying to get pregnant until he got orders to Iraq and leaves in like 10 days. I always think i'm pregnant, but this early bleeding has never happended, so i'm clueless now. Any advice girls??????

I had sex on July 9th. My last two periods have been 9 days early, and 11 days early. Someone please help mee!!! Could i be preggo?

my last period was the 24th july, when my period finished i had sex an then i come on my period on the 14th july soo i had a ten day break what does this mean?

they mayb havent had a pregnancy test because if their period is 2weeks early it would be too soon for a pregnancy test duhhhh!!!! lol

It is a possibility, although it is less likely. With my daughter before I found out I was pregnant with her, I was spotting after I had intercourse with my husband. It was brownish red and very very little.

This time around, I am experiencing the same thing but this time my period was ONLY 2 weeks ago when it happened which was on may 12th and my last period prior to that was april 22nd which lasted for 8 days and then my spotting on may 12th lasted for 4 days. Weird how it came because I NEVER had this before. I am assuming I am pregnant again, nevertheless I also doubt myself that I am actually pregnant. But next month around this time, I am hoping I get my period again because I am not ready for baby number two anytime although having another is a blessing. My daughter is only almost 6 months, so I dont want to have another yet. Let's all hope an expert jumps in here and answers our questions!

i got my period two weeks early and found out im preg dont let anyone tell you your spotting or not preg its cause im preg

I have never had sex but my boyfriend and I have dry humped.  We have both always been wearing at least underwear and shorts.  My period usually comes around the 25th of the month but today (the 8th) I started bleeding very heavily.  What could be happening to me??

If this is a pregnancy sign, namely implantation bleeding, then it is too early for a pregnancy test!