hello,
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex around the time she ovulates and 7 days later she had brown blood stains on her underwear that lasted for 2 days... i tried to find her cervix and it felt like it was to the deep and to the right inside her vagina.. i also felt a hole on it..it was definitely not hard to find, it felt like a little ball with a small opening on one side.

i was wondering if the blood on her underwear is implantation bleeding and if its common for girls to bleed during implantation... also if anyone could tell me what the cervix should feel like during implantation that would help.. we took a pregnancy test and it turned out negative, i know 7 days before her period is early but i heard hcg gets made right as implantation occurs..

Health Advisor
It definitely sounds like an implantation bleeding. I was once asked my gyn if she could tell i was pregnant from my cervical position and she said no :-(

HPT would show the correct results until the time her period was about to arrive. You may try with the blood test though.

In this case, I would recommend waiting until she is supposed to start and if she misses, then test. Although the body makes hcg upon conception implantation or whatever you like to call it, it is way way too early to test bc home preg tests detect the hormone once it becomes high enough to detect but upon implantation that will be a scarce amt of hcg ie it will lead to a false neg test. I had what looked like implantation bleeding at the right time for it two months in a row and it turned out to be simple spotting. I waited til my period was supposed to come around, and it did. Bleeding can occur from broken capillaries in the cervix during deep penetration as well so the sex itself could have caused the spotting (no reason to fret for that reason btw). This would result in brown bleeding resembling implantation bleeding often days after sex. Test if she is late for her period. Before her period is due is definitely way too early but I can truly appreciate how much you are looking into something this complex. Good luck I hope all turns out as you want it to!