Good day all

My last period was on 3 - Aug
Today is 28- Aug
I had light bleeding (very light) spotting from 25 - Aug !!! until now
and i did pregnancy test today and was negtive

what this bleeding ? and may i be pregnant ? please if any one can answer ,,,, I need to know

Hi Sandy I can help you with a few answered quesitons OK?

1. When have you had unprotected sex?
2. Have either of you been tested for STI's/STD's?
3. What is your usual cycle length - eg. 28 - 31 days?

I will help you further ok?

Thank you :-)

i am happy that you would help me

1. When have you had unprotected sex?
on
11 - AUG
12 - AUG
13 - AUG
15 - AUG

2. Have either of you been tested for STI's/STD's? NO i never

3. What is your usual cycle length - eg. 28 - 31 days :

its usually 26 days :-) and sometimes 28 days

also i would like to add that my breast get bigger and feel pain,,, and i feel over all not good ,,,,

thank you again

Honey! I think you might be pregnant!!! the spotting COULD be implantation bleeding from the unprotected sex from the 15th in particular! NOW there is also another thought, that this could be from an STI/STD!!! So wait for a couple more days and then I want you to go to your doctors and get a blood test for pregnancy! IF that comes out negative, I you don't have your period, I would like you to have a test for STI/STD! I know this is a nerve wracking time, but lets not panic OR get your hopes up - depending on how you feel about this! Till we get confirmation OK? IF you were looking to get pregnant, I would suggest you to start taking prenatal vitamins!!! Because the earlier you do the better! I hope this is something you wanted to happen or are OK with! Even though I'm pretty good at figuring out wether someone is pregnant or not, I don't have a crystal ball to tell you with 100% certainty - of course! So the only way is to get tested! And the reason why I am telling you to get a blood test is because there has been many women I have answered that showed negative on their HPT but were actually positive with their blood tests!!! So good luck and health honey! And please let me know OK?

Thank you :-)

Yes i am looking to be pregnant :-) , and you give me big hope ,,,,,,,, thank you ,,,

I will let you know

Fingers crossed honey! And take the vitamins OK?

Thank you :-) i will do so ,,,,

Hey don't forget to come back and tell us how you're doing and if you have any questions along the way during your pregnancy. I'd like to hear more about it! :-) Thanks for posting.

Hi again

Today the bleeding stopped!
and i did blood test for pregnancy and was negative !!

is that because i did the test early ? or there are no more hope to be pregnant ?

I dont feel the period will come, and my period usually dont late, i feel too tired and too weak and even i feel like getting more weight

please advice me again

Thank you

and i am reading about something called "hook effect" do you know about this ? and do you think this is my case ?

Hi Sandy: Try not to read too much on the internet OK? You can self diagnose yourself with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on here!

Since your bleeding started and stopped so quickly, doesn't mean anything right now! As I tell other women, the brain and ovaries work in sync to start your period, and it is as though sometimes the brain didn't get the memo that the ovaries have done their job! So don't be too disheartened OK! I want you to wait till Wednesday or Thursday - IF your regular period doesn't come on by then. I would like you to go and get a blood test - for pregnancy - at your doctors office! This will be enough time for your HCG levels to be high enough to detect! I think right now it isn't!

ALSO IF you feel pain in your tubal area I want you to get to a doctor ASAP! I don't want to frighten you, but I would be amiss if I didn't tell you that when you have symptoms of pregnancy and start bleeding, sometimes that means that you are experiencing an etopic pregnancy - which means a fertilized egg outside the uterus!!! So just be aware of that OK? I don't want to upset you with that, but just be aware OK?

So lets hang tight, try and relax and see IF your period comes on! When we are tense our periods can be TOTALLY wonky!!! And we can infact make ourselves act pregnant!! It is called an "Hysterical Pregnancy" So just try and relax OK? If you have any other questions just ask away, So fingers STILL crossed! And keep me updated! Good luck and health honey!

Thank you :-)

I really appreciate all your advices, and really this much help
ok i will do you advices, and will let you know :-)

Thank you again

I agree with Bambi because stuff that's online will really drive you crazy. Are you feeling better at all? You sound like you're a lot happier now!

whats the hook effect?

punky69 wrote:

whats the hook effect?

I would also like to know what this is! I hvae never heard anyting of it because I don't quite know if I've ever heard anything about it. Thanks!