ok well let me start by saying my last period period was from oct 31st till nov 7th... today is nov 26th and 3 days ago i started spotting like really light brown. 2day is a darker brown and its not only brown bt also dark dark red. its not heavy at all but this is the first time this happend to me and i have no idea what this means....i also have lower back pains and cramps.... i had unprotected sex like on the 17th and the 22nd of november by the way maybe that has something to do with why this is happening i was trying to look it up and see what this means bt all its telling me to wait and see if ama get my period on the 7th and if not then take a pregnancy test... plz if someone can just help me out and tell me whats going on then plz do .. thank u!!!

Hi Cali! This COULD be implantation bleeding honey! This is usually brown and about a week or less after unprotected sex - it means that a conception has happened and implanted in your uterine lining which is old and brown! So unfortunately you will have to wait till Tuesday and then take a test! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health!

So I am having this same problem.
I'm kinda freaking out.
But the only difference is that I didnt spot anything it just started this morning.
What is happening?

Hi honey! Can you give me some more information please and I will help you further?

1. When was your last period?
2. Are you usually regular?
3. What is your cycle?
4. When did you have unprotected sex?
5. Is this brown spotting or a full on like period?
6. Have you been tested for STD'/STI's?

I'm having the same issue. The bleeding just started today and I just got off of birth control. My last cycle was 30 Jan. I'm not worried on if I am pregnant I have been married for over 4 years. Just want to know if this is normal and what the chances are. Thanks.

Please help me as well. I'm having the same issue. The bleeding just started today and I just got off of birth control. My last cycle was 30 Jan. I'm not worried on if I am pregnant I have been married for over 4 years. Just want to know if this is normal and what the chances are. Thanks.