Hi, new here. Like the subject said, I'm 27, have 1 son (almost 1yr old) and I'm 11 weeks late with my period. at 6 weeks I took a test that read not pregnant. last week I took another test that said negative also. I think I have a kidney infection(4 in 9 mos), and wonder if it's possible for it to get into my uterus? that would stop my period, but would it cause cramping? I don't have insurance yet, and last time I went to the ER they really treated me wrong. They said the pain was in my head! WTF! But then proceeded to tell me to hurry and get a spinal Xray and MRI and CTscan of my back/abdomin. Thank you soo much for your help. I'm worried.
~Kelly

You could be pregnant and have a very low amount of the pregnancy hormone.. ask ur dr,to do a preganacy blood test and have an ultra sound done...keep us posted

Just to update. It is an ovarian cyst which stopped 3 months of menstrual, and caused the severe cramping. I am now wait to have it removed. Thanks for your help, Tigger.