This all started when I have diarrhea a month ago and there was blood in it, then came the severe pain in the lower abdomin, I couldn't even stand up straight. I went to the doctor she thought it was Divaticulitous, she gave me the antibiotics and ordered a CTscan, in the mean time they did blood work, urine screen, and stool culture which were all negative...they did the CTscan and it showed that there was inflamation in my transverse colon and descending colon and some thickening in my anus, I was referred to a GI specialist, they did a colonoscapy and they said there was no more inflammation, I guess the antibiotics helped with the inflammation,m but I am still having severe pain, and now i sit on the toilet to pee and watery, bloody stool just poors out of me and it is so painful, I have lost 11 lbs. And I am going to see the GI doctor on monday again b/c I was in the ER all lastnight, they tested my blood and said my potassium was low, so they gave me supplements, and gave me a shot in my bum to help with the spasming in my intestines. Colon cancer, and colitis run in my family, I am really scared they is something serious that is going on that they could have missed, I have missed like 2 1/2 weeks of work and got suspended b/c of being sick "even though i had doctors notes for everything which makes no sense to me" i am moving next month, and now I am missing so much work, I have two young children, whom i can't even care for b/c I am in so much pain, my fiance has to do most of everything, I feel so bad. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with me?

The first thing that came to my mind was colon cancer. Colon cancer can be so easily missed because many of the symptoms resemble those of other conditions. But I understand that your GI specialist already did a colonoscopy on you. My second guess would be ulcerative colitis, which you already said runs in your family. Psyllium fiber supplement may be helpful for your diarrhea. Once your diarrhea has stopped, you will start absorbing nutrients and regain your energy, perhaps allowing you to go back to work.