im 27 years old and significantly over weight. i missed my period for almost three months consecutive. i thought that i was pregnant. approaching my third month i noticed light blood on my underwear, then it stopped. a day later i had another episode of blood on my under wear only this time it was a little dark, then it stopped. another day later the same thing. Five days after spotting occured I had heavy flow of blood and clots....a lot of blood clotting. Its been a week of heavy flow and clotting. Can someone tell me what this means? am I pregnant or does this mean something else? what are my possibilities?

You are not pregnant since you got your period. Blood cloths indicate heavy period because the blood goes through so quickly that the anticoagulants don't have the time to prevent it from clotting.

If your period appears to be way too heavy or lasts for over 10 days (considering you didn't have it for 3 months), then you should see a gyn and have your hormones checked.

April first I had a papsmear that evening i thought i statrted my period except the blood was much darker and heavier than ever befor. The bleeding lasted for 2 mayb 3 days than i had 2 days of light spotting only when i wiped. my period usually last 6 days. i took a pregnancy test around april 8 but it was negative what do u think? i have 2 kids already with both my childeren i experienced sum bleeding but not like this.

I was just @ er this morning I'm bleeding dark red blood w/ sum clots, the sonagram said I was 5weeks 3days pregnant, the ultra sound didn't show much cus I'm sooo early but when they did the pelvic exame the doc said I see dark red bleeding, but no fresh active bleeding, which is a good thing and I also am not cramping, soo he said stay off my feet as much as I can, but I can do my samll daily activites, they said its 2 early 4 heart beat soo I hoppe all is well.. I'm super nervous I micarried 2months ago I was 12wks and the baby had no heart beat,so this does not mean ur m/cing, but definetly go 2 doc if u have 2 wait 2 see the doc go 2 er every case is different, I feel more @ ease now that I went 2 the emergency room!

Hi, guest. I was wanting to know that prior to you going to the er did you have a positive pregnancy test? I'm experiencing this now but my test was negative and i had a really short 2 day, no cramping period.