I am 32 & yes. still a virgin!! I know, even I can't believe it... I grew up looking after children and witnessing bad relationships that I always vowed I will wait until the right one came along so went head first into studies and now work..... problem is I am too embarrassed to tell anyone that I am a virgin and am also worried if once I do have intercourse that painful things could happen to me down there? Lol.. Am I just being silly??

your not being silly, am 29 years maself and still a virgin..i want to share dis with sam1 but i feel embarassed... my question is da same as uas will i feel pain da day i decide yes am goin for it? then are teir any medical effects towards the same? please help

u should not be seared and when u do it just relaxs just let it go in slow ull be ok

Hi my dear. Listen, you could be like any one in a second, but not any one can be like you...in other words, your virginity sets you apart. I know that in this generation, that good thing is now being ridiculed...but in fact, you have been wise to wait. It is nothing to feel ashamed of...you should be proud that you value your body and not throwing it around like a piece of cloth. It may hurt when you have sex, but age has nothing to do with it...it hurts either way for some women. I gave mine to my husband at age 25..I believe in waiting for a husband. I am glad I did. God bless you for doing it the right way.