I didn't know who to talk to so I googled and found this site...
Anyhoo...I'm a thirteen-year-old virgin and I just started masturbating. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but fingering myself doesn't work and I don't really have anything that would vibrate...Also, I can't get any sex toys (duh) and I'm deadly afraid of sticking something up my vagina. So far the only thing that works at all (and only a little bit) is making some sort of lump out of the blanket and humping it. But it doesn't feel nearly as good as lots of people say masturbating does. I'll try the shower head, but I could really use some other tips. Remember I'm thirteen and a virgin, so nothing...big.
Thanks in advance!
-GermanyGirl

There's a copple of things u could do , #1 u could take a banana and rap it in plastic rap make sure u peel the banana first then u just insert it and it works well but dosnt hurt #2 u could take a frozen cucumber and rub it over ur vagina and clit really fast #3 by a back massager one that vibrates and rub it over ur vagina and clit at a medium speed .
They all work great

I understand how you feel,im 13,a virgin and I masturbate too,im afraid to stick anything bigger than my two fingers because it may rupture my hymen,so I just suggest, if you have a showerhead,try to strattle it like your riding a horse,and just let the jets do the work,it usually works for me,or you can get something electric,like,say,a toothbrush. Hope this really helps!

just go for it with your fingers! I am going to try a cucumber tonight. Stick your index finger in your anus and your pointer finger in the back of your vagina; feels soooooo good. I do it. Also while doing that go from the front of your vagina and insert 3-4 fingers through the front. You'll orgasm pretty fast.

I just replied to someone else with this. Maybe it will help. I think you need to try the fingers again. You need to make it slippy. Is a friend out of the question? another girl I mean? I love reading stuff, better than pictures for me. I like this site: thefirsttime(dot)com. Peoples first time stories. I like the stories of girls first time experiences with a guy or another girl. Or two guys experimenting - some of them are gross. It helps while masterbating. Imagine its you while reading. I read until I start getting hot, by then I am already a bit wet and I can slip the slippy stuff over my clit and make circles and stuff and up and down. I don't like entering until later and only a little. I also like seeing myself and imagining people are watching me. I think your imagination helps a lot.

I just read the banana one.  It works well, but you need lube.  Vaseline hand cream, not vaseline works, or spit to start.  Even if you just go in a little, to your hymen.  While readng a story and imagining it is a penis, poking at you.  works for me.  Oddly smooth things don't go in as well as lumpy things, like a peeled banana vs unpeeled.

A vibrating toothbrush your parents wouldn't suspect a thing if u ask them to buy it but you might want to buy one with two toothbrushes and have one to actually brush your teeth so it really doesn't bring up suspicion. Just put it on the top of your clit and it will drive you crazy.

im also 13 and i wanted to masturbate so how do i do so i haven't started my period yet but wheres my clit and can i insert a finger?

you need a vibrator or a young man to play with you

Hey sorry I am so late! And that this answer is gonna be REALLY long!
Stroke your breasts, belly and thighs. Feel your skin raise into goosebumps as you become aroused by your own touch. Don't leave an inch of skin unexplored: search out and touch all the places on your body you don't consider to be "sexual," such as the backs of your knees, your underarms, the crevice between your vulva and inner thighs. You'll soon find out what turns you on.

When you're completely comfortable with your body, move your hands between your legs. If this is difficult or uncomfortable for you, start slow. Get out a hand mirror and a flashlight and look at yourself. Many women have never done this before and have no idea what they look like. In order to feel completely comfortable masturbating, you need to understand your anatomy. Pull your labia apart and examine your clitoris and vaginal opening. Try stroking your clitoris and watch what happens. As you become aroused, blood will flow to your clitoris, enlarging it and turning it a deep shade of red--much like a man's erect penis. The sensitive skin below your clitoris, surrounding your vaginal opening, may become puckered, like the goosebumps on your arms and legs. Don't worry! It's a perfectly natural response to arousal.

As you become more comfortable and aroused, set aside the mirror and flashlight and try to completely relax. Continue to stroke your clitoris, mons pubis and vaginal opening. Concentrate on the areas that feel the best. Once you are fully aroused, you'll most likely become wet with vaginal lubrication. Try inserting a finger or two and see how that feels. Some women enjoy penetration when masturbating, some don't. Neither way is better. That's one of the joys of self-love--you can engage in only the stimulation that you enjoy, nothing more and nothing less. You're in it for yourself alone. Try different types of stimulation and see what feels best. Or try a few of the following "advanced" moves:
With your thumb and forefinger on either side of your clitoris, gently roll it between your fingers. Begin with a slow, gentle roll and then gradually accelerate the movement until you find the speed that works for you.
Place two fingers directly on your clitoris and move them in a circular motion. Try varying speed and intensity.
"Draw" a circle around your clitoris with your middle finger. Women who find direct clitoral pressure too intense will enjoy this move.
Try tracing the alphabet on your clitoris with your index finger. This technique may not bring you to orgasm, but it might clue you in to some sensations otherwise undiscovered.
Use one hand to separate and hold apart your labia, fully exposing your clitoris. Dip the index finger from your other hand in some lubricant--from your body or from a bottle--and gently tap your clitoris. Vary speed and intensity and be patient: as you tap harder and longer, a wonderful sensation will build until you feel like you're going to explode.
When you're aroused and lubricated, gently thrust one or two fingers in and out of your vagina. Many women who believe they can only achieve orgasm through direct clitoral stimulation are surprised to find that penetration can also bring them to a rousing climax.
While stimulating your clitoris with one hand, try thrusting a few fingers into your vagina with your other hand. The combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation can be very exciting.
Try any of the above techniques while lying on your belly. Some women prefer the slight difference in stimulation and the gentle "humping" motion they can make while enjoying this position.
Try stimulating your G-Spot: lie on your back with your knees raised and insert your middle finger into your vagina in an inverted "come hither" motion. About two inches into your vagina, on the wall closest to your stomach, you'll feel a spongy, slightly raised area. That's your G-Spot, also known as your urethral sponge. Because the sensitive portion of this area is actually on the other side of several layers of skin, it will respond best to pressure, not stroking. Try pressing your G-Spot with varying intensities. If you don't like it, just stop doing it. G-Spot stimulation isn't for everyone. However, if you do like it, try simultaneously stroking your clitoris with your other hand. Rumor has it that orgasms produced by G-Spot stimulation can be very intense.
One rule to remember--regardless of the technique you prefer--is to be nice to yourself. Masturbation is for you; you are the only person you need to worry about pleasing. Do what feels good for you. Don't worry about having an orgasm. With the multitude of nerve endings in your vulva, you will enjoy the stimulation regardless of whether or not you come. Revel in the sensations you produce in your body.

ok i want to try it but will i get poop on my finger and i think my vagina is to small

no, u wont get poop on ur finger, just prob take a bath first just to be safe.... if u wanna make ur vagina bigger, just need a man to do that.... or just wait till ur oldier then like most. lolz

I don't think you should be telling a 13 year old girl to get a "young man" to play with her. We don't need any more pregnant teens and sex isn't a "fad." Nowadays everyone's just doing it to be cool because everyone else is, but they forget what doing it actually really means. If you want to do something to yourself for pleasure, by all means, go for it. But you don't need to f**k any random guy to do that. Not yet, anyway.

If u have ever seen the adds for the hex bugs they come in a dildo shaped container and they also vibrate and ur parents won't suspect it because its a kids toy bye

Hi Germany girl. Wie geht es Dir.:) Dont worry cos lots of girls dont get an orgasm from fingering the vagina . I know I dont. The easiest way to get an orgasm is to work on your clitoris . You can do this by just rubbing it or by vibrating it or using the shower head to shoot water onto it. I have done all 3 ways and it always gets me an orgasm. Message me back if you need any more details. Tchuß.......

I use a bottle and go up and down really really fast and it feels SO good and soon you will feel a pressure it feels awesome though