Hi. I'm 45 year old male and I would like to find out more information about one health problem I have developed recently.
Few days ago I started to suffer from a feeling of unsteadiness or imbalance in the body and in the head. I didn’t pay too much attention on it because I was sure it was due to weather changes.
But not only that my problems didn’t disappear but I also noticed a feeling of light-headedness, wooziness, giddiness, or even verging on losing consciousness.
I have only read that there are several possible causes of these wooziness problems but, to be honest with you, I don’t know anything more about this. Can anybody please help me!?

Hi. I have just read your post and it has made me thinking about it.
I have come to one conclusion- all your problems could be due to two possible reasons- some vestibular and ear problem or due to changes in your blood pressure. You probably know that in your inner ear there is one system for balance, made from nerves, endolympha, otolytes and some other structures. A problem in any of these components can lead to the symptom of vertigo. That’s why; you should contact your ear-nose-throat doctor and schedule an appointment.
Like I already said- light-headedness or wooziness can be also due to a momentary drop in blood pressure-for example, when you stand up quickly. Talk with your GP about this.

Hi, I had this problem for a couple of months now. In the beginning it was lightheadness, wooziness that would last for a few hours and go away. Then it became more constant throughout the day and I also started feeling a sense of unsteadiness and slight lack of balance when i walked. I did not have tinnitus as a symptom but this condition can cause it also. I had MRIs of my brain and spine, EKGs, wore a heart monitor for a week to check my heart and visited a Neurologist to check for ataxia. After I was cleared of everything I was able to have to see my physical therapist. I have cervigogenic dizziness. It can be caused by bad posture, weight training, office job. My physical therapist dry needled my Sternocleidomastoid muscle for a few sessions and now i am 100%. Other modalities are used also but this is the most efficient for fast results. After the diziness goes away you need to fix your posture andtrain properly. I hope this information will help some people

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use