Hi, I am a 35 year old woman in relatively good health.  Five months ago, I began to feel 'imbalanced' and slightly dizzy when I woke up.  I ignored it, but it began to get worse.  I went to gp, she said I had mild swimmer's ear in both ears.  Took medication, it cleared up, but dizziness remained.  Went to ENT and had a vestibular test, all normal. ENT said maybe it was maybe migraine vertigo. Went to a place where they specialize in balance and vertigo symptoms, the physical therapist said I have cervicogenic dizziness.  She massaged my neck, but I still felt dizzy and unbalanced.  This was in Nov. 13.  In Dec, I went to neuroligist and he told me it was anxiety.  I had an MRI, which came back normal.  I went on meds, such as Xanax and Celexa and tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.  Dizziness still present. Had bloodwork done, all ok there. Went to a Vestibular physical therapist in Jan '14, having been doing vestibular treatment, still no relief.  Went to a chiro/functional doctor.  She couldn't tell me what it was, that it was a combination of many things... adrenal burnout, my neck (which showed whiplash, it was bending the wrong way,) anxiety, and possible food allergy to gluten and dairy.  She adjusted my neck and back five times, still no relief from dizziness.  Have been taking supplements she provided for adrenal burnout.  I have been massaging my neck, trying to reduce stress.  Been gluten free and dairy free for almost three weeks.  Sitting up straight and doing exercises for good posture, doing light yoga moves.  Taking a high quality fish oil and high quality magnisium / calcium supplement for three days now.  taking whole food multi vitamin for women.  Dizziness still present.  Trying to eat more, noticed it gets worse when hungry.  But nothing is taking away the dizziness completely.  Stopped eating chocolate four months ago.  Drinking more water.  Took out eggs and peanuts and nuts and other fun stuff out of diet, subsisting on meat and vegetables and fruit and gluten free healthy crackers.  I don't drink, but I do smoke.  Have reduced smoking and switched to non nicotine electronic cigarette, although ENT said smoking wouldn't cause a constant imbalanced feeling.  I am suseptible to migraines, as I had two last year, and one occured at the same time the dizziness got bad.  What is it?  The depression this has caused is insurmountable.  Dizziness feels better in the morning, gets worse as day goes on.

Have you considered changing your birth control? also for natural health purposes zinc magnesium and folate acids

Hi. Sorry to ask but just read ur post and was wondering if u had found any help?? I have similar symptoms 24/7 for the 2 years and doctors can't figure out what it is. I have been and tried everywhere. Bless u x