Hi guys I have the same problem Sharp pain behind my right ear, it occurred a few days ago when i started getting a cold, but I ignored it and it goes away from time to time. When i work I don't notice it at all but when i get home to relax that's when ill feel it, I belive its due to stress, and the environment for me, I work part time for a rent-a-car, its super hot outside when i clean cars then I drive the car with aircon blasting so that May be part of the cause, also had a blow on the head few months ago due to muytai training so maybe that's one of it to, and also I'm a computer technitian so maybe my posture as well. I did a lil research from the comment above me and this could be one of them. Check out the symtoms and found acouple of matches. Multiple sclerosis Trigeminal neuralgia I'll be seeing my doctor tomorrow and see what's up, ill try asking about that b12 med that I saw in the other post I read walker in this forum.

Yes, I think I know what you mean, it comes and goes and located right behind the ear at the back of the head... I can't really take care of it because im known for being paranoid and stuff, and my folks just wont take it seriously. Good luck to you.

I've had similar for about 2 years. A vibrating massager used on your neck a few times a day seems to really work well for me. It will usually make it go away for a few days. As soon as I feel again, I give myself a good 5-10 minute massage and sends it away for a while. It freaked me out, but pretty sure it is a nerve issue.