I haven't had a period in almost 3 months befor this happen i used to have a period every other month. My blood is brown and when urine brown blood clots come out what can i do?

Im a bit worried because i havent had my period for 4 mounths now,and i just feel that i need to talk to same one like a practicle nurse. And i do have regilar sex with my boyfriend and we do use a comdom every singile time we do it, so i no that im not pregenant and i have taken a test aswell.

i dont see why you guys are complaining

my god i have been exactly the same I alsways use condoms my periods are never 100% regular am nearly 3 onths without a period but i did 2 tests both are negative.... i have recently been to the doctor was too scared to tel her about my period beinglike they so I lied just so i could get the pill but ur supposed to take the pill the 1st day of your period and i havent had 1 so am gonna have a long wait... do u think it will matter if i just start taking it anyway as I no that I am not pregnant!! please help.

I know that it's normal to miss your period due to stress, weight loss or diet changes. Not sure about missing it repeatedly, but I know it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong with you. Good luck. :-)

im 17 years old and ive never even had sex so i know im not pregnant, im not all that stressed cos im generally a relaxed person, im quite slim but i have always been the same type of build and weight (i dont do diets or anything) my sleep patterns and everything that people have mentioned are generally the same but i have missed my period for about 4 or 3 months now? i used to be very irregular since they started and it turned into more of i got one every other month and now they seem to have stopped all togerger :/ idk whats wrong with me but im a shy person so i don't want to tell anyone or go see a doctor or anything ._.; if anyone could say its all ok would be helpful because i am quite worried ._.;;

Hi my friend told me she has missed her period for over 2 months now, we r only 13comin up 14 so it's not like we've had sex yet any1 got a solution??

alright so i'm 15 years old and i haven't gotten my period in about 2-3 months and i'm still a virgin.. i used to be very regular until i got fingered about two months ago.. i don't know whats wrong with me but i don't really wanna tell my mom that i've been fingered. i know that won't end well. and i'm certainly not telling my dad. can anyone help me??

Imgoing through the same thing like the girl above and imstarting to freak out. I haven't had sex. Help?

It’s normal for it to be irregular at that age

You probably have an STI