I am 18 years old and I havent had my period since October 13th. My periods have always been irregular and have sometimes skipped a month or two. My boyfriend and I have proctected sex with a condom and i have him pull out before he cums even with the condom on, but Im starting to worry that i am pregnant cuz i havent had my period in 3 months, i have taken 3 pregnancy tests, one on Dec. 14th, another one im not sure of the date, and one about 2 days ago. They have all been negative. My nipples are a little sore, should i be worried? has anyone been in the same situation before or does anyone have any advice??

I have an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday, but Im still really concerned about being pregnant :'(

I'm 22 years old and I haven't had a period in 5 months and I've taken pregnancy test and they are all negative. I've felt weak and tired and I don't know what to do? I have a docs appointment on Feb. 5 but I'm really scared. Can anyone tell me what maybe my problem?

Same problem here.. I am late for three months, though I got an irregular period, I never missed this long. I think I may have felt a few signs, had spotting two weeks ago. What do yo think?

this can be related to stress and should be checked into

I'm in kind of the same situation.... I also havn't had a period since Oct.. (the end) I'v had TON"S of pregnancy symptoms and all of my tests have come back negative. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since August, all of my cycles were regular and no more than 2 days different between the days I started which is pretty normal for me. I'm making another Dr's appointment to go see my regular Dr (I went a few days ago and the guy I had to see was completly rude and didn't seem to care why I was there)

Hope you find out one way or another.. Good Luck