i wonder if im pregnant or not?
im expecting my period jan 8,regular. few days prior to my expected date i hav a little blood.im 4 dys delayed now and still having an occassional bleeding, im worried if am i pregnant and just have spotting or im already having my period since its my due date?

please help me. tnx!

A pregnancy test would be the only way to really know.

You can bleed while pregnant, but it is not a 'period'.

Thank you for your reply, i did your suggestion. I bought a pregnancy test and the result is negative. I hope its accurate. as of now im still bleeding probably its my period but how come its seems to be longer than it was. It used to be 3 days, now its more than a week?

I have the same problem. I am not sure is my bleeding period or is it implantation bleeding. I got my period exactly on the date it was expected 11th of September as my last one was on 11th of August. So today is my 3rd day that I have bleeding. On my first day bleeding was with strong cramps and quite heavy and now the bleeding is lighter. But today since I woke up I am whole day very dizzy, fatigue and my head seems very weird. I feel very weak the whole day. I am not sure am I pregnant but would be very happy that I am not. Is is possible to be pregnant even if you get your 'period' on the day it was supposed to come. I don't understand why I feel so exhausted? Hope tomorrow I will feel better.