does this product work?

Hello there! Where did you learn about paris slimming institute?

I did some reading on it and it sounds just like all the other weigh loss pills of suspicious origins. There is no company behind its production or marketing. You need to order and pay first, then wait for ages to get it if you get it at all.

Most people report no benefits from it although there were few with good results.

Aren’t the pills called “Suprasvelte Drops” from Paris Slimming Institute?
It sounds just like Trimbia institute that has already been characterized as scam. Have you heard of Trimbia?

I found that these drops contain two ingredients: orthosiphon and hydroxycitric acid (HCA).

Orthosiphon is a plant species and it was used as a diuretic (makes you lose water). However, its weight loss effects are not recognized.
Hydroxy citric acid is obtained from the fruit of Garcinia Cambogia and has “possible” weight loss effects.

By the way, this product is distributed and sold I wouldn’t pay much attention to it.

Guest wrote:

does this product work?

Yes, it does work, I got to try them and lost 8 pounds in the first week. The bloating feeling dissapeared completely, no gases, regular bowel movements, no hunger but able to eat anything.

My daughter took it for one month, her stomach flattened, her hips (where she carries most of her weight) shaped beautifully.

We both got lots of energy.

Femalepet, you said it does work, 14 May. Do you still feel that it truly works? I have tried what seems like everything out there. I watch very carefully what I eat and exercise, with no success. I still have no energy and no change in size or weight.

I would like to know if these drops work to. I just ordered them. I was reading on another webpage real bad stuff and am now regretting it so I hope I hear some good news.

I just received a order form in the mail for this product, would like to try it, but I want to make sure It works before I order it. Please advice.

Yes i have taken these tablets for 24 hours and gained 1 pound! What is up with that?!!!!!!!

Dont waste your time or money - i am up to three in my morning coffee and feel absolutely NOdifference -

I've taken the drops for over a month now. I've lost some fat in all areas. It is a diuretic which helped the bloating. It seems to cap off on losing fat though. I have a lot to loose and it seems like all the other pills I've tried only take off about 5 to 10 pounds and stop, like Hoodia. It certainly doesn't do the miracle it advertises of taking off 5 to 7 pds a week and on and on. And when I ran out and didn't take for a week, the water weight came right back. I've lost about 17 pds so far. I recently got on nutrisystem and am combining that with suprasvelt and have good results in the last week. We'll see what happens...I've come to the conclusion that if I'm going to do it by pills, I will need to switch it up. When one stops working or slows, try another. I still can't get below the 200 pound mark and it's infuriating. It could have to do with my hypothyroidism which makes loosing almost impossible and very frustrating.

>:( >:( I used them and they did nothing!!!

hey i was wondering if ne one knew the number so i can call and order these pills i took them last year and lost alot of weight and i cant find the number ne were to order them again.. i kept the weight off for awhile but then got pregnant so now i have to lose the weight again so if ne one has the number can they please email me ****
thank you ...

**edited by moderator**