hey has anyone tried this slimming tea, does it work and where can i get it from. cheers :-D

I have been drinking the wu-long tea for a week, and can honestly say that I have experienced results already, I feel that my clothes fit more loose. I have a one month supply, so I'm sure that I will loose more weight and inches. It really works!!

Guys you have to buy this stuff i have been taking this for 2 months now and lost 3 stone. The stuff is amazing, you eat a normal diet and the wu long speeds up your metabolism. It burn calories 4 times faster than usual and eats away at saturated fat you have in your body. Go to their site, you can but it from there. It comes from america, it cost me $45 for 2 months which is about £20. Dont be fooled the fact that you pay on paypal its a genuine sight, My tea arrived in less than a week. Great company, great service and awesome tea. I would reccommend it to anyone

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

The wu long tea really really work no biull i only drunk it twice a day for only two days and my clothes are so baggy. This the website: www.wulongforlife.com/ trust me you will not regret I mean it take nasty but it's worth losing your weight. Just drink after a breakfast meal and when dinner come drink it again. You'll see improvements

This regarding the Wu long Slimming tea any body can help to get it as soon as possible I'm from Oman.

thanks.