Its now been about 8 1/2 weeks since I had my little girl and I'm still having pp bleeding. At about 3 weeks the flow was that of my normal period but it has not gotten lighter since then. When I hit 6 week I went back to work (military) and had started to working out 3 times a week, most of the time its a 3-4 mile run. Could me working out be whats causing my pp to contiune. I've read that it is supposed to change from red to brown and then either white or yellow, but mine has been red the whole time.

I don't remember how long my post bleeding continued, but it was a long time as I thought I would be wearing sanitary pads forever. I think the the bleeding time is shorter if you breast feed, as your uterus contracts quicker. I didn't breastfeed. I think the best thing you can do is go to your OBGYN and get checked out. I know the bleeding is seriouly annoying, and it must be interfering with your job at this point. Go get checked out! Sorry I wasn't more help. Best of luck.