I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time two weeks ago. The next day I itched like crazy and it was red "down there". The day after that I noticed a chunky white discharge so I figured it was a yeast infection. I started using vagisal wipes to help with the itching, i wore cotton underwear and wore and changed a panty liner every hour to help keep that area dry. After about four days the redness and itching was gone but then I got a salmon colored discharge for about 3 days which turned into a chocolate colored brown discharge for about 4 days. After that my discharge has turned into darker brown and i bleed when i go to the bathroom. Anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong with me? I made an appointment to see my doctor but I can't get in for another week.

Hi honey! Was it protected - as in him wearing a condom? have you EVER had unprotected sex and have either of you been checked for STI's?