i have been trying for a few months to conceive. last month i had the usual spotting cos my gynae said my menstrual walls start shedding prematuredly.. meaning 2 weeks from the first date of my last menses, i'll start bleeding little ... so gotta wear panty liner all the time...

however, last month, i had spotting 2 days.. then on the 3rd day my menses was due.. on this day i had flushes of bleeding.. my pad was wet half the front... overflowed into my panty and hit my pants... the next day i bled little.... then no more bleeding... until 3 weeks later now i'm having brown discharge from the vagina... it looks like as if 'faeces' from the front... err.. forgive me if this sounds gross, but it looks like cleaning up after moving bowels... but just that its from the front... i'm wondering what's happening with my body. and my next menses is due in another 10 days.

a colleague said it could be hormonal change in the body... that this means my next menses is due soon....

wat do u think... can u please advise me..?

If you're still on this forum....I have the same problem with the brown discharge. The only thing that has altered is that I began oral contraception. Did you get an answer for your problem from your gyn-do?