HI there! I have a question/concern. I had an early miscarriage at 5wks, 15 days ago. That is when I started bleeding. I have been having ovulation cramping for about 5days now, getting more intense along with EWCM a couple days ago. My opk's are getting darker, with a possible positive on CD14. My wonder is that I have been having brown discharge off and on throughout the day for a few days now. What the heck is it? I've never spotted during ovulation... but I'm hoping this is what it is. (fingers crossed)

Hi Mel! Are you having unprotected sex right now? Or since you stopped bleeding? Also after your loss - sorry to hear about that! - did they do a pelvic ultrasound on you to make sure that everything was OK? Usually ovulation produces a white stringy discharge, where as implantation spotting is brown - due to it being older blood! When you say discharge of and on, how many days, and is it more like just a stain on your toilet paper or on your panty liner?