I need help and advice!
For the second month I am experiencing abnormal menstral pain. the area of both my ovaries hurt ... I took some painkiller to stop the pain and it helped, but usually this is not the case with me. Usually I feel pain the first 2 hours when I get period, and the pain is not so strong... I just have to lay down and I feel better. But for the past two months, the pain so strong I had to take painkillers and it is lasting more than 3 days. What does that mean???

I think it would be best for you I you would go visit your gynecologist. This pain must indicate some kind of rupture inside you. This is the problem with woman genital, they are not visible...the outer part is, but this part is not so significant as it is everything that is inside. This can be seen only by ultrasound, so I really think this pain is telling you to visit your gyn.

Only a m***n on a message board with NO medical training would tell someone that they have some kind of "rupture.

>;)

Dear guest,

Have you ever heard of Endometriosis? you might want to do some research on that type of female issue. i wouldn't jump to think something has ruptured, but i do agree with mellman...go to the Dr. asap!!

I need help and advice!