Good evening, folks. I have been diagnosed with chondromalacia. I had severe pain in my knee. My knee hurt when I was still, when I was in movement, almost in every situation. I would like to know something more about the meds that are used for treating pain in this condition. I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. I have heard about chondromalacia. My friend had this condition. He felt severe knee pain, so he got painkillers. He started with Tylenol, but he was not so satisfied. Later, he took naproxen. He was more satisfied with this choice. You should ask your doctor for an advice. You shouldn’t take painkillers on your own. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I also know that painkillers are necessary for patients with chondromalacia. My mother suffers from it. She usually manages to reduce pain with Tylenol. I don’t know how naproxen is. I agree with the previous guy. You should definitely consult your doctor about the choice of your painkiller. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all! Bye!