Hi! Can somebody tell me what should I do to reduce the effects of a hangover? I usually drink a lot of water but it doesn't help much. I heard that I can take some painkiller but I also heard that ibuprofen and aspirin can't help a lot? Tell me your experience with hangover cures. Thanks!

I have problem with hangover every weekend and I usually take ibuprofen because aspirin doesn't help me. But my doctor told me that I must avoid any kind of medicaments that relieve pain because there is some evidence that mixing alcohol with painkillers can cause serious problems. But I sill use ibuprofen because I can't stand strong headaches. Try and see.

The only way to avoid a beating head and a feeling of sickness the day after is to drink in control, or to keep away from alcohol entirely. If you still end up with a hangover, you may be prepared to try one of the many apparently tried-and-true solutions. However, conventional hangover solutions are often worthless, and some of them may actually cause you to feel more intense. So in that case you can take hangover pills and tablets. There are different types of hangover pills are available in shop and market. Among them HangoverCaps is very effective as a hangover remedy.

Unfortunately there is no official cure for a hangover but we have a bunch of tips that will still help you feel better. The reason you are feeling like c**p is because of last night and nothing can reverse the damage that has been done. Taking Tylenol or Ibuprofen will help but it is not recommended because there is a chance it could cause liver damage.