Hello!
I really need advice! I am 22 and always had quite normal periods. My boobs hurt few days before I got it, first few hours I got it were quite painful (sometimes I had to take pain killer). First two days period was strong, then mild and last few days (two, three days) it was like I didn’t have it- very mild.
The problem is this month and previous. I didn’t got it as scheduled (I always do) and bleeding is very strong, more than usual. Usually it is strong first and second day. Now is pouring from me more than 6 days???!!!!
I am very afraid of the overall situation. Is it possible I have ovarian cancer????

Hey there,
I think there are so many other possibilities, not only ovarian cancer. It is also possible you have just some hormonal situation going on. However, you should see your gynecologist as soon as you stop bleeding. I really do not think you have ovarian cancer, simply cos you are too young to have one. I think you have some cyst or tumor on one of ovaries, which is usually nothing to be very worried about.
Hope, you’ll be fine!

Abnormal Bleeding can be normal or it can be a sign of a problem. Check out the <a href="http://www.dsib.org/dysmenorrhea?utm_source=sm&utm_medium=blog_posts&utm_term=dysmenorrhea&utm_campaign=SM">Dietary Supplement Information Bureau,</a> an authoritative resource on this subject for great insight.