i  am not on any birth control. i have had unprotected sex quite a few times in may before my period was due. it came on time but was very light pink for 4 days them darker reddish for the last 12 hours. this is not normal for me as my periods have been on time and normal flow since i started as an early teen. i am 29 now. a week after it ended i has slight spotting when i wpied... like just one or two little pink dots. this happened a few more times over the next 2 weeks but never lasted more than a few wipes. i have not had sex since a few days before my may period started. my period this month started on the day it should have but was almost non exsistant brown discharge for 3 days. now it is more red but not chunky or any where near as heavy as it has been durring my normal periods. i have cramping but its not as bad as usual and it comes and goes where my normal cramps stay for almost the entire period. i have never had a sexual experience that has messed up my cycle like this and i dont know what could be wrong. any help from anyone would be much appreciated

Put your quote text here...

hi there. i suggest u to see a doc. as soon as

almost as soon as i hit submit for this post i all of a sudden got heavier bleeding with a lot of clots.  i dont know if this could be a miscarriage or maybe just 2 months worth of blood finally comming out... i will call my dr. and see what she says to do, which knowing how she is, she'll probably say not to worry. i dont think they can examine me thoroughly if i am bleeding like this... i'll see how it all goes in the morning...

back again to say the bleeding is now back to light pink... im just thinking my hormones are outta whack, and this is how my periods are gonna go from now on... i feel better to know this anyway. thanks for help.