Hello. I have trouble understanding some things about pregnancy and implantation spotting. You see, I'm trying to get pregnant almost four years now and then, about two weeks ago I started to suffer from strong abdominal cramping and pressure.
So, I started to believe that I could be pregnant again. Just the other day I stared to notice some vaginal bleeding and that I was sure I'm pregnant. But, I got confused when a friend asked me what how could I be sure that this isn’t menstrual bleeding.
So, I would like to hear more about implantation spotting timing and color! Thanks!

I now how this confusing can be so I would try to clear this up for you a bit. The fact is that this really could be difficult to understand.
It is not always easy to tell where is the limit between bleeding or just spotting between periods and what is actually implantation spotting.
I asked a doctor what is causing this kind of bleeding and he told me that implantation bleeding occurs as a result of the embryo burrowing into your endometrium.
The problem is that it occurs almost in a same time like normal menstrual bleeding. The color can vary but generally include blood that is lighter than menstrual bleeding and is either pink or brown in color.

Hi

I experienced an implantation bleed and mine was on the day my period was due and it was a very small amount of pinkish discharge. I hope this helps. And good luck

My fiance and I have been trying for 4 months now to get pregnant. When I was 16, my GYN told me I had Polycystic Ovaries and that it may be impossible for me to become pregnant due to that fact. I also have a hormone imbalance, diabetes, HBP, and High cholestorol... I know right. Once I started taking meds for all of it, more than a year ago, I started getting normal periods, heavy, but normal. It cam every month like clockwork. I was 2 days late this time, I should have started Nov. 28th, and I started spotting on the 30th. I am still spotting and it is now the 4th of Dec. However, the spotting is very very light and now is almost unnoticeable. Yesterday it was a slight bit darker than the day before. It goes from brownish to pinkish every so often. This has been going on for nearly 4 full days now and I am starting to worry. Should I be concerned that it may be something other than pregnancy? Something more serious I mean. Also, how long should I wait b4 I take my first pregnancy test? I dont want to get a false reading for taking it too soon.

I know this post was/is a few months old now but i was curious as to the outcome.

I have had this light brown discharge for about a week now. And I am hoping to be pergnant. I've also been having back pains and last week I was really sick. I was supposed to get me period this week and have not gotten it yet. Do you think that I am Pergnant? And how long should I wait to take a test?

I'm trying to figure out if that is what i am having too. Only for me, i had my period. my boyfriend and i had intercourse right before my period and after. I started noticing brown spotting, but not even enough for a panty liner. Just enough dark brown to see it. I also noticed it when i wiped. Not only that, but i have been getting tiny cramps. As if it were another period only the cramps are mini and just pinching? i'm so confused.

GF has darkish brown on her panties 3 days before expected period. she is taking yaz and takes it at the same time everyday. hasn't missed a pill. been taking it for 7 months now. we are sexually active. implantation bleeding or something else? thank you

okay i should have had a peride this month past but dident i did not have on the hole month of march now today of all days april first i started spotting really really light pink blood not a lot just a few spots and im so worried i have been trying to concive a baby me and my husband and now of all days i start doing this idk what it means but i have had two misscarges befor and i never done light light spoting like this befor and i dont know what to do any help here? ? %-)

it could be pregnancy, not even yaz are sure to protect.

MY MOTHER IS 43 AND SHE HAS BEEN SPOTTING FOR 3 WEEKS AND BEEN MOODY IRRITABLE HUNGRY I WANNA KNO WHAT UF SHE IS PREGNANT OR NOT PLEASE HELP ME OUT

She is probably starting menopause. My mother started around that age. Has extremely odd periods. Sometimes every 3 months. Sometimes twice in a month.

Hi I kno this post is lyk really old but I would love to kno the outcome u had as I'm experiencing the same thing. Late period and lite Brown discharge .

hello,

I have accidentaly become pregnant, I was having all the symptoms that my period is around the corner. On the day I got a little blood and thought..oh it's starting. Put up a pad and after 7hrs there was nothing on it. So I knew I was pregnant!
it is pinky-redish colored blood that like you normally get on the first day of your period but it stops the same day and is very little.

So I would say it is not the color you should consider, but the amount of the blood.
Good luck :-)

So how long did the bleeding last & when i wipe alot comes out soo should I be worried ?