Hi me and my girlfriend had sex nearly one months ago. Now it seems that she is pregnant because her periods are missing. Please suggest me how to abort it with the use of pills.

you cant get pills without doctors presciption any way i will tell you the pills and how to use them but i guess you wont be able to get them without a doctors prescription 

get the first pill (Mifeprex), which ends any pregnancy hormones in your body from developing. you will get some mild cramps, but nothing terrible., pick up my medication (themifepristone, the loratabs, and the anti-nausea medicine. you have to start the next step of the process after 12 the next day.

eat somethng by 10:00 am @11:00 am- take the anti nausea medicine with one pain pill. At 1150 - insert four pills in mouth or vagina and situp in bed . The pills may taste chalky. keep awater bottle beside your bed and watch some tv. If your mouth gets dry, try drinking from a water bottle since the mouth is a little small and is easier to get smaller sips. after complete dissolvation of the tablets after may be like one hour you will feel cramps they will gradually increase and then starts your bleeding...

Thanx for ur reply. But I hv a doubt whether i hv to buy both medicines mifeprex and mifepristone and ehich medicine to insert in vegina.

yeah both to be bought and mifeprex 1 tab should be taken through mouth and then after 12 hours of that tablet need to insert mifepristone inside the vagina

does it have a side effect? is she can be pregnant again?