Help to prevent from pregnant when it is already conferm within 1 weeks.
My girlfriend is pregnant it is conferm only 2 days ahead and we had sex not more than 2 weeks ahead please help me iam in trouble.
If your girlfriend wishes to terminate her pregnancy [am assuming you have checked thoroughly] - she can opt for the Pill - however there are few facts you and your girlfriend must understand - I will list them below -
1. A women in the earliest stage of pregnancy, whose last menstrual period began 49 days ago or less, is eligible for a medical abortion.
2. A medical abortion is a combination of two medications: The pill Mifeprex™ (mifepristone) is taken first, then two days later misoprostol is taken. According to the manufacturer, Danco Laboratories, Mifeprex™ blocks the hormone progesterone so that the pregnancy cannot continue, the lining of the uterus softens and breaks down, and bleeding begins. Misoprostol (a prostaglandin) causes the uterus to contract and push the embryo out of the uterus.
3. About 95 percent to 98 percent of women who use mifepristone/misoprostol will have a complete abortion. For the remaining 2-5 percent who are either still pregnant, have an incomplete abortion, or have excessive bleeding, a suction procedure is required.
4. There is a three step regimen for a medical abortion. The first two are taking the pills; Step Three, two weeks later, is an examination to confirm that the abortion is complete. If it is not, more time may be needed or a surgical abortion should be scheduled.
5. Some women prefer surgical abortions. While safe, a medical abortion is not a day at the beach–there is bleeding, often heavier than a menstrual period, and other side effects that can be more difficult than a surgical procedure. Some women experience gastrointestinal discomfort (cramps, nausea and diarrhea) and dizziness, weakness, chills and headaches. However, most women who have had medical abortions feel it was a good choice for them because it affords them privacy and they are able to terminate the pregnancy in the earliest stages.
If you and your girlfriend has doubts, please visit a healthcare provider who can educate you. Hope this helps? Love and light