i m 24yr old & i m one month pregnancy & i want to abort myself at home so kindly suggest me the an effective medicine & how to use it details.

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better