hi,i had safe protected sex with my boy friend that too my bf pennis didin't go fully into my vagina it just touched my vagina hole i had sex on this 11 octo and on the same day few hours after i got my periods,then on 21 october i was feeling like morning dizziness,then i vomitted twice and little nausea feeling but after two days i'm ok....Eventhough i'm scared that i might be pregnant,but my nipples are not sore and i'm not going plent of urine and my urine col is normal NOW MY QUESTION IS AM I PREGNANT...? IF YES CAN i take the pill now if not then wat is the way to abort within this month plllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssss helppppppppp me......waiting for u r suggestionsss....

Hi Yuva,

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

Having sex just before your period is when you are least fertile. It is not likely that you are pregnant.

It is too early to tell if you are pregnant. A home test will read negative, since you are only about 1/2 way through your cycle. A blood test may work but it is still very early.

Wait and see if you miss your period. If you do, then test.

Hope it helps.

Hi medic dan,
my girlfriend is claiming to experience some pregnancy symptoms,en to confirm she went to test for the pregnancy,the !st result was positivee en the second test was negative......i lastly had sex with her on 2nd of may,can she be pregnant?if yes,can pills enable her to loose the pregnancy.....help.

Hi Arimi,

It would be unusual for the second test to be negative. Usually that happens only after a miscarriage.

Today, the 16th of May, would be the earliest you could test for pregnancy.

There is no safe home abortion. You would need to see your doctor to discuss options.

Hi my menses finished March 25,and the month of April 3 n 10 I sex with my bf now is april 27 but my menses is still don't have?Now I want to ask if i'm pregnant or not?