Let me explain the whole story for better understanding.. although it may or may not relate..just try and bare with me! OKAY. so, it all started with stomach issues, having increasingly bad pains, blood found in stool, etc. The doctors diagnosed me with an ulcer, and pretty much let me go after that. In the mean time, during this whole time, I have been unable to eat much food, but have been getting my nutrients and such through different vitamins and liquids. I was able to get down certain foods such as oatmeal and yogurt without much trouble..However, the last week and a half, I haven't been able to get ANY food passed my mouth.. it seems that all of the sudden I am unable to chew accordingly and am having trouble moving food to the back of my mouth to swallow.. if that makes any sense. I literally  just tried eating a cracker and I have to chew and chew until it's pretty much liquid in my mouth until I can swallow..and immediately chase it with water so it will go down smoothly. If I don't drink water right after, little pieces that didn't get completely liquefied get caught in my throat and I immediately have to clear my throat in order for me not to choke. I have never experienced anything REMOTELY close to this before, and it's kind of concerning me. Could this be a neurological problem of some sort? Or possibly the fact that I haven't been eating much this past month cause muscles to weaken? I know this sounds so random, but if anyone could give me some advice, I'd really appreciate it... thank you. eh

Why did they "pretty much let you go" after discovering an ulcer? Why aren't they treating you for the ulcer? I think that has a lot to do with your problem swallowing. I had acid reflux for years and swallowing became inreasingly difficult until my doctor put me on Prilosec. I was on many different antacid presciption pills before that and it just kept getting worse. After a few weeks on Prilosec my esophagus healed and swallowing was much easier.