Dear Sir/Madam,
I have above question.How many abortions one can safely do with abortion pills?Because my wife already did 2 abortion with Mifepristone and misoprostol without any complecations.
She is of 23.5years now having a daughter of 18 month old.Does multiple abortion with pills affect future pregnancy?
thanking you in advance.

BOTH surgical and abortion by pill are EQUALLY SAFE, and thanks to the safe and clean conditions of LEGAL abortion, your wife is in good hands.

Fertility issues from abortion stem from the illegal abortion of 'yesterday', infection happened most of the time and this was the culprit.

Your wife can choose another abortion by pill OR surgical abortion and she will be fine!

What a wonderful husband to care so much to ask a question!

I also work in an abortion clinic.

I m a science graduate ..have enuf theoretical knowledge abt these stuffs...bt i think i m 2 weeks pregnant....nausea, tiredness, dizziness, hunger craving, weak,loose motions and vomitings ae the symtoms i experienced these2 weeks...hw to confirm whether i m pregnant or nt before completion of 4 weeks...so tat i can give up smoking fr the baby or use abortion pills to give up pregnancy???if possible i want the answr asap....hope u can help me out......

Check with the device named prega News... Put your early morning's urine in this device but not much only 1 or 2 drops and wait for ten minutes and check the result....